You’re going love this job if,
- You love e-commerce and building up a paid search department
- You have a knack for combining digital and traditional businesses
- You want to work in an international and experimental work environment
An e-commerce platform | Head of Paid Search Job
This company is the largest curated e-commerce platform in Europe for unique products. It hosts weekly online auctions for high-value special items that are handpicked by experts. Each week, it hosts more than 600 auctions and has a large audience. Supported by more than 200 experts, it brags the best standards when it comes to statement pieces.
From art to cars, from figurines to sports items, from vintage paintings to casual photography, it hosts every kind of statement item specially selected by its veteran experts. For its Amsterdam office, it requires a Head of Paid Search to meet the high demand for this digital marketing channel.
Head of Paid Search | Build your digital vision
The company wants to expand its audience as more people would be a great addition to the competition. The job requires a highly analytical and opportunity hunter person who can help expand our digital reach. Moreover, your vision on paid search can be applied here and their company culture embraces your desire to test the latest possibilities.
You’ll be devising paid search campaign strategies, launching them effectively, growing the team, and monitor all results on a real-time basis while testing new stuff along the way! In addition, you’ll collaborate with other departments to create opportunities for effective marketing. Honestly speaking, the company is giving you a pen and paper to design your own paid search drawing board!
Their business is personalized and based on value rather than price. This reflects in compensations to their employees as well, they provide a high-value environment with a wonderful workspace. This is not the whole story though, as they also provide market competitive benefits including,
- Base salary up to €65K
- Bonus up to €15K
- Responsible for international paid search department
- Opportunity to work within a experimental company culture
- Able to build your paid search vision
- Expanding paid search team
- 2+ years experience in leading a paid search team
- Able to lay out your paid search vision
- Not afraid to test new things
- Experience with SA360, Channable, Looker and GA is a big plus
- Advanced knowledge of ongoing digital marketing trends
- Highly adaptable to dynamic changes taking place in digital advertising
- Analytical skills to formulate campaigns and analyze their impact