The digital battle for Enterprises to gain customers is more intense than ever. Marketplaces, click & collect options and social media marketing are emerging engagement options for companies like Philips, Samsung, and Bose. An omnichannel selling approach to increase sales is the only way to remain competitive.
Your next company: Marketing SaaS scale-up
This Marketing SaaS scale-up is simplifying complex and cluttered customer journeys.
By using their Data Management Platform, they can enrich existing target audiences and buyer personas to increase digital conversion rates.
Their SaaS solution can be connected to the latest digital advertising and social media technology, CRM, and various other web technologies!
Currently, they are looking for a Solution Engineer EMEA for their Amsterdam office to increase the Average Contract Value (ACV) and improve their onboarding processes.
Your next job: Solution Engineer EMEA | Top 100 Accounts
As a Solutions Engineer, you support the sales team in increasing the possible deal values. You will bridge the gap between the sales team's business concerns and your development team's technical expertise. A strategic job, It requires strong web tech stack knowledge.
With the CSM team, you will assist them with unique business knowledge to increase the success rate per customer. Occasionally, they could ask you for QBRs with clients when you can examine the business and help them with superior adoption of the SaaS solution.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Solution Engineer, Presales, Digital Marketing Consultant or Account Manager
- Experienced in MarTech products and solutions (Looker, GA, PowerBI, DSP, DMP)
- Experiences as Sales Accountmanager from IT solutions, or consultancy
- Professional in English and any other language is a big plus
What is offered?
- Up to €80K base salary (based on your experience)
- Enterprise clients within the EMEA region
- Working in an international team
- Hybrid working, with flexible working hours
- 26 holidays per year