- Are you looking for a Partnerships Manager job, focused on the SaaS market in Amsterdam?
- Do you like to sell SaaS solutions and develop yourself within the E-Commerce landscape?
- Would you like to work internationally but a with a strong focus on land & expand sales?
Then this could be your next job!
Your next company: e-Commerce SaaS scale-up | Improving large companies using SaaS technologies and data.
The company is a scale-up company, focusing on providing SaaS Solutions for the international e-commerce world, partnering up with the most innovative brands and marketplaces across the globe to deliver data-driven insights for both brands and marketplaces.
With clients such as Bosch, Intel, Coolblue, and Carrefour, the company uses their insights to increase digital sales, and optimize global advertising, marketing budgets, and strategies! Within their field, they are one of the key global players and their company brings more than 20 nationalities together.
After impressive funding round, they are now expanding their sales team and looking for a Partnerships Manager in Amsterdam!
Your next job: Partnership Manager SaaS | Amsterdam
As a Partnership Manager, you will work closely with the sales team to close bigger deals. You will be able to understand the pain points of retailers, marketplaces, and e-retailers like Amazon. It is up to you to show retailers how the use of data is essential to growing their business. You can take on different projects in order to improve internal processes or to make your work easier. Ownership and an entrepreneurial mindset are highly encouraged!
Your job is to connect with as many strategic retailers and e-retailers as possible. You will identify, develop, and sign new retailers to the platform. You will showcase the power of data and how traffic can give a boost to their products or services. You will give them insights into how data can further expand their entire business.
Are you excited to become the new Partnership Manager? Don’t wait and apply today, we will contact you as soon as possible!
What is being required?
- A finished degree (bachelor's and/or master's), related to business.
- 1+ years of (international) sales experience, preferably in a Tech/SaaS environment
- English B2, and any other European languages are a plus
- Proactive attitude, with a commercial mindset
- You are based in the Netherlands.
What is being offered?
- Up to €50.000 base salary (based on your experience)
- Up to €15.000 bonus on target
- Working in an international team
- Hybrid working, with flexible working hours
- 26 holidays per year
- Possibilities for (international) career development and training