- Are you looking for a job as Account Manager Predictive Analytics in Amsterdam?
- Do you want to work for a scale-up with a potential leading cloud technology platform?
- Have you been successfully managing Enterprise accounts?
Then this could be your next job!
Cloud Technology Scale-up | Predictive Analytics Platform
This Cloud Technology Scale-up is steadily infiltrating various Gartner quadrants in their field. Their predictive analytics platform harvests immense mathematical power and breaks down data silos of Enterprises. It can connect to ERP, on-premise systems, and data warehouses on a global scale!
Their clients are CFOs of Nike, DHL, or Siemens who are required to have sight on the entire global business. They need to have an uninterrupted connection between sales, operations, and finance goals to drive brilliant business strategies.
With this platform, they can automate the big data analysis, consider all possible variables and execute an advanced real-time forecast stimulation! Imagine what kind of valuable data you can generate from all the possible scenarios?
It is being applied in over 100 countries and with the significant funding of long-term investors, they are aiming to continue their terrific Year-on-Year growth. Currently, they want to expand their Amsterdam office with an Account Manager Predictive Analytics!
Account Manager | Predictive Analytics | 35+ accounts
As an Account Manager Predictive Analytics, you will work closely with the rest of the sales team, including a pre-sales engineer, and report to the country manager Benelux. You will coordinate with the Belgium office to close bigger deals but your focus is to expand and cross-sell existing accounts in the Netherlands.
Your account portfolio consists of 35+ accounts and due to the rapid improvement of the platform's capabilities, you will search for opportunities within companies like Nike or DHL. Your goal is to help CFOs and other stakeholders to fully utilize the platform's possibilities including what-if analysis, data consolidation, and strategy management.
As this scale-up is growing rapidly, they expect to double in employees next year. Depending on your ambitions, you can grow into different positions, both national as internationally!
What is being required?
- Between 7 and 20 years of account management experience
- Background in big data analytics, business intelligence, or ERP is a strong plus
- Track record of expanding existing account portfolio
- Experience with Enterprises
- The Dutch language is mandatory
- Willing to become a business advisor for Enterprises
What is being offered?
- Base salary up to €90K
- Bonus up to €90K
- Uncapped bonus system
- Expense reimbursement
- Joining a future Gartner quadrant leader