This cloud-computing job will pump your adrenaline up if:
- You are looking to work for a top international cloud service provider
- You love to work in a high-tech, top-notch cloud software company
- You want to work for an international company with many career opportunities
Top international software company | Junior Account Manager Job
Their cloud-service software are digital equivalent of air and water, present everywhere, used by everyone. When you open your computer, laptop, mobile phone, or tab, you see their software in your device on regular basis. If it’s a pdf file, their software is the best, if it’s related to design, their software is essential, so on and so forth.
This top-level software provider company has some of the most useful software and cloud solutions in the tech industry for over three decades now. That means you have a great opportunity in terms of personal and professional growth. Moreover, a great influence on the lives of the people worldwide.
Junior Account Manager | International Product & Sales Training
Working for a tech-giant is challenging yet rewarding. In this role, you’ll be expected to show initiative, high level of motivation, excitement to learn and apply innovative solutions to problems, and work with team to create perfect synergy. On the job, training will ensure high degree of skill development. However, your participation and enthusiasm will make all the difference.
In terms of expectations, you must communicate exceptionally with clients and senior management. The perfect candidate must have an understanding of sales as well as problem solving mindset. We believe in providing the best solutions to our clients, and that comes from our team members so you’ll be expected to bring in a new wave of creative energy.
The company is a leader in tech industry for a reason. They foster talent, reward skills, and provide highly competitive benefits that pull the best talent from across the globe.
- Base salary up to 400K SEK
- Bonus up to 400K SEK
- Opportunity to work on international cloud solutions
- On job training and career development through in-house programs
- International product & sales training High career progression with continuously expanding business
- International resources for personal and professional growth
- Many career opportunities, both national as international
- 1 to 2 years of cloud sales experience (licenses, subscriptions or equivalent)
- Expert in communication skills and client management
- Interest in creative and tech environments
- enjoying to sell cross-industry