- Are you looking for a job as a Customer Success Manager in Amsterdam?
- Do you want to work in a dynamic and fast-pacing work environment?
- Would you like to work with a variation of clients?
Then this could be your next job!
SaaS Scale-up | Cloud software for mind mapping & flow charts
This fast-growing SaaS scale-up lets non-technical end-users build visual data representations like flow charts, UML, and mind maps. Their clients consist of Vodafone, Deloitte, and Starbucks, and the end-users in these companies can save time and money by sharing and understanding theories, data, and processes easily.
The solution allows multiple users to work together and utilize the numerous templates while automating documentation. Visualizing an AWS network architecture including all data points has never been this easy, hasn’t it?
The company culture has a people-first policy from top to bottom and it gives employees on all layers the autonomy to experiment, regardless of the outcome.
Currently, they are experiencing hypergrowth and they are planning to double their team by 200% by end of 2022! They have accomplished a 300% year-on-year growth in the past years and currently looking for an Account Executive SaaS EMEA to join their Amsterdam team!
Customer Success Manager SaaS | Variation of EMEA accounts | Amsterdam
As a Customer Success Manager SaaS, you will be working with 6 other Customer Success Managers and report to your manager of CS. Additionally, you will work closely with the Solution Engineers, BDRs, and Account Executives.
You will be working with various accounts within EMEA and all of them have the potential to grow to a named account. You don’t have a revenue target, but with your account executives you are responsible for expanding the book of business.
You can manage splendidly the balance between the company’s commercial interest and business goals of your clients. You enjoy experimenting new ways to serve your accounts better and bring them to a new business level with this solution.
The company is growing massively and that is being visualized in the number of promotions. 60% of their current employees are promoted after 1 year and they have reached their targets year-on-year. Even in 2021!
What is being required?
- Bachelor degree
- 1-5 years of Customer Success Management experience
- Track-record in expanding book of business
- Experience with international sales cycles
- Able to work in a matrix organization
- Interest in having cross-industry and -department accounts
- Willing to join a fast-growing and dynamic work environment
What is being offered?
- Base salary up to €47K per year
- Bonus on-target up to €10K per
- Total OTE is based on experiences and track-record
- Advanced career progression
- A company culture that allows experimenting
- People-first policies
- Fast-growing work environment
- Work with international accounts through EMEA
- Cross-industry and -department accounts