- Are you looking for a job as an Account Executive SaaS in Amsterdam?
- Do you want to work in a fast-pacing and dynamic work environment?
- Would you like to be hunting within an existing account portfolio?
Then this could be your next job!
Visual Collaboration SaaS Scale-up | People-first policy
This fast-growing SaaS scale-up lets non-technical end-users build visual data representations like flow charts, UML, and mind maps. Their clients consist of Vodafone, Deloitte, and Starbucks, and the end-users in these companies can save time and money by sharing and understanding theories, data, and processes easily.
The solution allows multiple users to work together and utilize the numerous templates while automating documentation. Visualizing an AWS network architecture including all data points has never been this easy, hasn’t it?
The company culture has a people-first policy from top to bottom and it gives employees on all layers the autonomy to experiment, regardless of the outcome.
Currently, they are experiencing hypergrowth and they are planning to double their team by 200% by end of 2022! They have accomplished a 300% year-on-year growth in the past years and currently looking for an Account Executive SaaS EMEA to join their Amsterdam team!
Account Executive SaaS | EMEA Account Expansion | Amsterdam
As an Account Executive SaaS, you will be working with 5 other Account Executives and report to your sales manager. Additionally, you will work closely with the Solution Engineers, BDRs, and Customer Success Managers.
Your account portfolio exists of EMEA accounts with 300+ employees and will be responsible for expanding these accounts.
Your sales drive guides you through the different departments as this solution can be used by anybody on every level. While you understand the challenges per person, department, company, and industry, you spot the opportunities to expand the current book of business.
The company is growing massively and that is being visualized in the number of promotions. 60% of their current employees are promoted after 1 year and they have reached their targets year-on-year. Even in 2021!
What is being required?
- Bachelor degree
- 3-10 years of cloud sales experience
- Track-record in expanding book of business
- Experience with international sales cycles
- Able to find own leads and close new opportunities
- Interest in selling cross-industry and cross-department
- Willing to join a fast-growing and dynamic work environment
What is being offered?
- Base salary up to €60K per year
- Bonus on-target up to €60K per
- Total OTE is based on experiences and track-record
- Advanced career progression
- A company culture that allows experimenting
- Fast-growing work environment
- Work with international accounts through EMEA
- Cross-industry and -department sales