- Are you looking for a job as an Account Executive EMEA SaaS in Amsterdam?
- Do you want to sell to a large variety of stakeholders in EMEA?
- Would you like to work in a structured and high-performing sales organization?
Then this could be your next job!
SaaS scale-up Amsterdam Flourishing & Delivering ideas | Account Executive job
This Amsterdam SaaS scale-up’s solution enables end-users to save time by sharing relevant content and wiping out possible communication noise. It helps clients such as T-mobile and Accenture flourishing and delivering ideas, understand complex processes and systems clearly and concisely in a blink of an eye.
The results of their collaboration can then be directly distributed via the connected digital communication tools like Zoom. No need to use copy and paste data while using multiple different applications, but directly connect all necessary data!
Currently they are continuing their substantial company growth. They have reached their targets year-on-year, even during the pandemic! Their sales organization is solid and is welcoming another Account Executive SaaS EMEA to join their Amsterdam team!
Account Executive EMEA SaaS in Amsterdam
As an Account Executive EMEA SaaS in their Amsterdam team, your team consists of 7 other Account Executives and your sales manager. Your teamwork skills will empower the collaboration with SDRs, and Customer Success Managers.
You will be either focusing on signing new logos or expanding existing accounts. Depending on your ambitions and skills, they encourage you using your strengths. As it is part of their company culture, they tend to focus on the person first to get the desired results.
As this solution is applicable on all industries as well as all departments within the EMEA region, your flexibility to level with all those different stakeholders will blossom here. You get energized by speaking with many people and love to follow your sales instinct to close deals!
What is being required?
- Bachelor degree
- 1-5 years of cloud sales experience
- Track-record in signing new logos or expanding accounts
- Experience with international sales cycles
- Any other European language is a big plus
- Able to find new sales opportunities in every situation
- Interest in selling cross-industry and cross-department
- Willing to join a fast-growing and dynamic work environment
What is being offered?
- Base salary up to €48K per year
- Bonus on-target up to €36K per year
- Uncapped bonus system
- Total OTE is based on experiences and track-record
- Pre-stock options
- Office setup allowance
- Advanced career progression
- Fast-growing work environment
- Work with international accounts through EMEA
- Cross-industry and -department sales