This marketplace has been disrupting the electronic hardware (microchips, motherboards, and so on) industry for the past 8 years. Besides a marketplace, they grew famous as a digital supply chain solution provider. Their clients consist of BMW and Movistar among many others!
They stepped into the global top 10 without hesitation and have global distribution centers on 3 continents supported by 19 offices in 12 countries. Nowadays they have more than 3 million electronic hardware offers with a high elastic and international demand.
Now that the demand in their marketplace is increasing massively, they want to create a whole new commercial team for this. One of these positions is an Inbound Account Manager.
Your job as their Account Manager:
- Closing inbound leads and orders ($10K - $1M+ orders)
- Spotting high potentials with Account Mapping
- Cultivating high prospects into Key Accounts
- Working with the latest software and industry-first technology
- Collaborate with Sales Administrator and Buyer to complete orders
What is required?
- Minimum 2+ years of sales, business development, brokerage, or trading experience
- Near native in English, other languages are a plus
- Able to negotiate with different cultures on different levels
- Able to work structurally within a fast-pacing and dynamic international work environment
- Living nearby Amsterdam (no relocators)
What is being offered?
- Annual base salary up to €45.000,-
- Annual bonus on average €55.000,- and is uncapped!
- Sales-driven work environment
- Dynamic never-the-same days
- Part of a new team in a fast-growing marketplace
- Developing your key account skills